This Cast Has Chemistry

This Cast Has Chemistry

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Sheldon Has A Brother?

So up until re-watching season 1 today, I assumed Sheldon only had one sibling.  We met Missy Cooper in an episode where she is revealed to be his fraternal twin. The guys fight over her when they notice this southern beauty. But it wasn't until the first few episodes that I listened in on Sheldon's mom mentioning she has two other kids! Including Missy that left another sibling. I googled it thinking perhaps the show made a mistake... Highly doubtful.  It is pretty genius if you think about it. They have created a future juicy introduction for Sheldon's older brother. After some research we find that his brother is named George Cooper Jr. after their father who died when Sheldon was young. Their is a clue in an episode where the mom states that the other kids are "dumb as soup." However, we are able to see that Missy is actually very sweet and has a gift for dealing with Sheldon's demanding nature. The creators of this wonderful show have done extremely well in casting each character, haven't they? Bravo!

Missy: I thought it ended at cuckoo. Now you listen to me, if you want to start acting like a brother who cares about me, then terrific. Bring it on. But you try one time to tell me who I should be sleeping with, and you and I are going to go round and round the way we did when we were little. Remember? (Sheldon hurriedly crosses his legs.)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment